lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007

This is Ro

Hi, my name is Rossana Romero, i'm 19 years old. I missed the first english class T_T i'm so sorry, and i'm also gonna miss next one... but! i'll do my best and i won't miss any other class! for now, my goal is to graduate, and see the possibilities that i'll have, i will love if one of them is to travel somewhere for a long period of time. I love my career, sometimes... :)
English is important to me because is one of the simpliest ways of comunicate with people from diferent places, all over the world.. Also know that if i get to travel i won't be lost :D..
things that i need: a computer with a good internet conection, my friends that take me out when they think i should leave my home, and good food, yeah im fat! =P
if you want to see pictures go to daniela's blog, i don't have any to upload, but i'm there :D
toodles! Ro!

No hay comentarios: