viernes, 29 de junio de 2007

Cover letter

July 30, 2007
Crossfire Group, LLC
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Hoffman Estates, IL

Dear Crossfire Group:
I am writing to express my interest in the web designer position
as advertised on http://hotjobs.yahoo.com. I have three years of web experience, and i know how to use all the programs you listed:
*Photoshop
*Ilustrator
*flash
I also know how to use differents softwares:
*Freehand
*Corel

And i understand perfectly html and CSS.

I used to manage my own company, so i learned a lot on communicating with people and having a good job environment.
I've been looking to work for a big company as yourself, so my work can be seen around the world.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (0261) 7935654 Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Rossana Romero.

No hay comentarios: